Let's set the ball rolling
This summer I have decided to undergo recruitment with a bodyshop. Actually, it was the second time in my life. The previous bout was more than 2 years ago. Back then I decided that neither I was sufficiently prepared nor the offer was particularly alluring. This time the circumstances were substantially more favorable.
I am planning to use this blog as a diary of this formidable adventure. I presume this information could be useful for other people in a similar situation or a few friends of mine who just wonder where it will ultimately lead me. Hopefully, one day I will also publish here my travel notes as a tribute to the people who generously shared their stories and let me know potential obstacles in advance.
I should admit that all these recent happenings were stunningly swift and, in a sense, weirdly supernatural. Occasionally, I felt as if I had been carried by a flow and the concept of destiny seemed to be refreshingly plausible. The jury is still out on this radical idea but whatever is looming on the horizon promises to be exciting.
All in all, the essence of a fulfilling life is to stretch oneself beyond the limits of a comfort zone regardless of immediate pain of growth.
I am planning to use this blog as a diary of this formidable adventure. I presume this information could be useful for other people in a similar situation or a few friends of mine who just wonder where it will ultimately lead me. Hopefully, one day I will also publish here my travel notes as a tribute to the people who generously shared their stories and let me know potential obstacles in advance.
I should admit that all these recent happenings were stunningly swift and, in a sense, weirdly supernatural. Occasionally, I felt as if I had been carried by a flow and the concept of destiny seemed to be refreshingly plausible. The jury is still out on this radical idea but whatever is looming on the horizon promises to be exciting.
All in all, the essence of a fulfilling life is to stretch oneself beyond the limits of a comfort zone regardless of immediate pain of growth.
<< Home