Indian summer
There has not been much news recently. We know that our customers will need people this fall but we also know that they make their decisions rather haphazardly. Thus, we pretty much hope that they will decide in the nearest future - after all my visa is about to become valid in four days. As a matter of fact, at least one colleague is leaving in roughly three weeks. He will work for another customer but it is tangible progress nevertheless.
Quite surprisingly, I was contacted by a fellow developer who is planning to go to the US with GCG. The catch is that the guy is from the Philippines. I am not quite sure what was more striking for me - his origin or the world-wide reach of the bodyshop. Another interesting aspect of the story is that that fellow had also offers from Japan and Singapore. Were I him, I'd rather go to one of those two.
<< Home