Sometimes They Come Back
The eternal saga of the quest for a visa is still alive and well. To my utmost surprise (which, characteristically, did not really engender an adrenalin rush) the bodyshop informed me that the H1B quota could possibly be extended this year. Moreover, if it was to be it would happen in the nearest future.
In a sense, I admire the way the story is unfolding. A number of core beliefs are challenged by this particular crucible and there is plenty to ponder on. I perfectly recognize that most of my anxiety is due to goals established less firmly than they should have been. I admit the way I perceive myself and my life strategy swerves occasionally and at such moments the old adage ‘Beware of your dreams’ is acutely pertinent.
Thus, if nothing else, the experience will help me solidify my creed.
In a sense, I admire the way the story is unfolding. A number of core beliefs are challenged by this particular crucible and there is plenty to ponder on. I perfectly recognize that most of my anxiety is due to goals established less firmly than they should have been. I admit the way I perceive myself and my life strategy swerves occasionally and at such moments the old adage ‘Beware of your dreams’ is acutely pertinent.
Thus, if nothing else, the experience will help me solidify my creed.
<< Home